Friday, January 17, 2014

Beast Mode Vodka? I’ll Take an Anchor Steam!

My friends at Allrecipes.com created this unique drink to celebrate the Seattle Seahawks, their garish team colors, and their borderline-insane running back’s favorite candy. Seattle is well known for having the loudest, craziest fans in the league, and if this drink catches on, it will certainly prove the later.

I live in San Francisco, and will be rooting for the Niner’s, so there won’t be any of this freaky fluorescence flowing at my Super Bowl party, but if you are a ‘Hawks supporter, I invite you to watch the video and give “Beast Mode Vodka” try. That way, if your team loses, at least you’ll have a horrible hangover to look forward to! Enjoy!

10 comments:

Ed the house chef said...

Chef,

For the first time you have utterly disappointed me. You hail from the greatest city in the world, San Francisco, and you post a drink embellishing the Seachickens on the eve of the NFC Championship. You leave me hanging my head in shame. Other than that, it sounds like a great drink. :)

Unknown said...

gross. go niners!

Danbs1217 said...

So wrong we just must try....but with the red ones!

Jackie Reynolds said...

Go Seahawks!!!

milkshake said...

the only way you can possibly make this drink look even more ghastly is to throw in a small chunk of dry ice: it would make it bubble smoke like a bong!

Jackie Reynolds said...

Chef John, my favorite chef in the world, with the greatest blog in the world----how could you call the colors of a beautiful blue sky and wonderful green grass "garish"? Shame on you!!

Yay Seahawks!!!!

Wishbone said...

Chef John, Please advise on a receipt for crow ...
Baked or crock pot?
I just got done watching the Niners on a 3 hour smoke, low and slow, :(

Unknown said...

Wow Chef, you woke 'em up with this one!

Unknown said...

Go Hawks!!!

Unknown said...

Go Hawks!!!