Sunday, August 3, 2014

Bonus Burrata

Since we posted our burrata and tomato salad video, I've been hearing that many of you went out and found some of this amazing cheese, and are now totally hooked. That's great news, since the more popular it gets, the more expensive it will become. Hey... wait a minute.

Anyway, you're going to need other ways to enjoy your new addiction, and this very sexy fig brulee with burrata comes highly recommended. I can't think of a better quick summer dessert. If you'd like, you can check out the original post here, and as always, enjoy!

4 comments:

Alec006 said...

re-doing videos john?

Chef John said...

Yes! Something we've been doing since the blog started, when it related to another post, or just a seasonal reminder.

Angela said...

this looks incredible. I can't wait to try it! Thank you for reposting. I can't always remember what was done before so it's a good reminder.

Alec006 said...

maybe my comment sounded a kind of negative but It wasn't my intention.